Skip to content
- The Danica Studio Diamond Hollander Doormat adds a touch of practical décor to your apartment, condo or home entry.
- Originally developed in Holland, these doormats are woven using a traditional loom technique, making them a completely handcrafted item.
- Designed for practicality, the doormat is made from coconut fibers, coir, that help with removing dirt from the bottom of shoes. Our coir fibers are harvested from fertilizer- and pesticide-free palm trees with limited water requirements in Kerala, India, making this a sustainable material.
- This durable doormat measures 18 inches wide and 30 inches long, making it suitable for most entryways.
- These doormats are reversible and are designed to last lifetime wear.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection